At this time we hope the festival can go ahead. There will have to be changes, but to be able to hold a festival in a theatre at all will surely be worth all the challenges we will have to face. As the situation is constantly changing, there will be no decisions made until November 1st, at which point a syllabus will be released and entries will be accepted. Please DO NOT submit any entries before this date.
Our adjudicator from Saturday the 13th until Saturday the 20th will be Kelly Hopkins AISTD, Dip/DDE, RAD, CBTS.